Hopevale, through its general fund and special offerings, supports projects and organizations that share the gospel and the love of Christ in overseas settings.
- Avant Ministries - Mumbai India: We are supporting projects to reach an influential group of unbelieversin Mumbai who view Christianity as a religion only for the lower class (population 23 million) under the direction of Pastor Anand Mahadevan (you can access his teaching on RightNow Media).
- CRU (formerly Campus Crusade) – We support a recent college graduate from Bay City to spend 7 months in North Africa doing friendship evangelism and discipleship on an Islamic college campus with CRU Destino.
- Life to Life Africa (LTLA): Exists to minister to the physical and spiritual needs of orphans, widows, and elderly people in Chinhoyi, Zimbabwe.
- Mission Next - Helps professionals and entrepreneurs find creative ways to reach countries and share their lives with unbelievers in places where missionaries are either illegal or severely restricted.
- Navigators – Somalia: We are helping develop the Navigators' first ever outreach center among the Wolof people group, over 6 million Muslims with only 120 known Christians.
- Perspectives on the World Christian Movement – Their mission is to mobilize by educating the Body of Christ in the USA to strategic engagement in God’s global purpose. Perspectives desires to see the body of Christ awakened to pursue the fulfillment of God’s global purpose within every person for His glory.
- Prayercast: this exists to activate victorious, world-changing prayer and worship through mass media and the arts to advance the gospel to the masses.
- SIL/Wycliffe - This translation project serves 5 million unreached Muslims in a North African country. We are supporting the completion of the translations of the New Testament. This includes audio recordings of the books of Mark and Acts, so that these people can hear God’s Word in their native language for the very first time.
- Team Hope: Provides financial support and resources for the educational development, physical and holistic health of 200 underprivileged children of FUNCEBAL, a Kindergarten-9th grade Christian school in Guaymate, Dominican Republic.