1. Describe a childhood family tradition that is still meaningful to you today. How did this tradition shape your family identity?
2. What did you think about the baptisms on Sunday? Whose story did you identify with the most? Explain.
3. Have you been baptized as a believer? If you have, share your experience with the group—when, where and how?
4. What part does baptism play in our being a disciple of the Lord Jesus? Consider these Scriptures. Do you think a person can truly follow Christ without taking the step of believer’s baptism? Explain.
Matthew 28: 19-20—
Acts 2: 38-42—
5. Will a person go to Heaven if they have not been baptized?
1 Corinthians 1:13-17—
Luke 23: 38-43—
6. How has your understanding of and experience with baptism played a role in developing your identity in Christ?